Meat Monger: Part-Time
The ideal candidate is a people person who enjoys hosting. Able to multitask and maintain a positive, friendly demeanor at all times, this front-of-the-house position requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and an aesthetic eye for creating displays and maintaining product quality.
- slicing and packing meats to order
- butchering subprimal cuts
- making sausages, marinades, spice rubs, and more
- creating enticing displays
- working directly with customers to fill orders and provide production information
- assisting cheesemongers and sandwich makers
Be part of the team that
- engages guests in exceptional service
- demonstrates excellent product knowledge
- maintains a positive attitude and team spirit
- upholds standards for organization and cleanliness
- and more
Applicants with prior experience working in food service are encouraged to apply; however, on-the-job training is provided and a willingness to learn is essential for this position.
How to apply for this part-time position with above-average hourly wage + tips:
Apply in person at Goose the Market 2503 N. Delaware St. Indianapolis IN 46205. Applicants who cannot apply in person may email a cover letter and resume to jobs [at] goosethemarket.com No phone calls please.