Meat Mongers cut proteins to order, make sausage, create enticing displays, and more. Working directly with and in front of customers, Meat Mongers need excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and an aesthetic eye for creating displays and maintaining product quality. Health insurance and retirement benefits are available for full-time staff, and part-time opportunities are also available for this hourly position with tips averaging $12-$14 per hour.
- slicing and packing meats to order
- butchering subprimal cuts
- making sausages, marinades, spice rubs, and more
- creating enticing displays
- working directly with customers to fill orders and provide production information
- assisting cheesemongers and sandwich makers
Be part of the team that
- engages guests in exceptional service
- demonstrates excellent product knowledge
- maintains a positive attitude and team spirit
- upholds standards for organization and cleanliness
- and more
Applicants with prior experience working in food service are encouraged to apply; however, on-the-job training is provided and a willingness to learn is essential for this position.
How to apply:
Apply in person at Goose the Market 2503 N. Delaware St. Indianapolis IN 46205. Applicants who cannot apply in person may email a cover letter and resume to jobs [at] goosethemarket.com No phone calls please.