Applicants are encouraged to apply in person at 2503 N Delaware St Indianapolis IN 46205. Those who cannot apply in person may submit a cover letter + resume to jobs [at] goosethemarket.com No phone calls please.
The ideal candidate is a people person who enjoys hosting. Able to multitask and maintain a positive, friendly demeanor at all times, the Barista rings up customers, makes coffee drinks, serves gelato, fields questions in person and over the phone, and creates enticing product displays.
This front-of-the-house position requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and an aesthetic eye for creating displays and maintaining product quality.
Be part of the team that
- engages guests in exceptional front-line customer service
- demonstrates excellent product knowledge
- maintains a positive attitude and team spirit
- upholds standards for organization and cleanliness
- and more
How to apply
Applicants are encouraged to visit Goose the Market at 2503 N. Delaware St. to complete an application in person. Those who cannot visit in person may submit a cover letter + resume to jobs [at] goosethemarket.com No phone calls please.
Experienced General Manager
The General Manager works closely with all staff and supervisors to execute Goose’s carefully curated selection of good, clean, and fair foods served with exceptional front-line customer service.As the leader of all market operations, the ideal General Manager has:
- at least three years experience in a food related business such as a retail storefront or butchering, farming, cooking, etc.
- at least two years management experience in a business with top line annual revenues of at least $2-5 million
- a solid understanding of and demonstrated support for good, clean, and fair food
- excellent planning and problem solving skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- excellent leaderships and mentoring skills
- excellent event management skills
- experience using Quickbooks
- experience with inventory management of a perishable product
General Responsibilities include:
- Will hold all general manager responsibilities
- Upholds and enforces quality standards and guest satisfaction of the Goose
- Reserves the right to use any means necessary within reason to ensure guest satisfaction
- Supervision and management of all operations within the market
- Key holder with alarm code access
- Cash handling
- Writing budgets, monitoring the budget and profit margins
- Scheduling of the entire team
- Supervision and management of Purchasing and Receiving
- POS knowledge and training
Review the complete job description and apply with cover letter + resume to jobs [at] goosethemarket.com No phone calls please.
The Supervisor serves as the Manager on Duty and leads the staff in fulfilling Goose's commitment to exceptional front-line customer service.
Supervisors work closely with the General Manager on organization and planning while also working closely with staff on everyday operations.
This is a front-line service position that balances serving Goose guests while also supervising staff. Duties include overseeing and organizing task lists, monitoring inventory, preparing order lists, receiving deliveries, and executing product rotation and display projects.
The ideal candidate is a team player who maintains an infectious positive attitude. She or he responds calmly and thoughtfully to all situations including those that may require immediate attention and action.
This full-time, hourly position offers above average hourly pay + tips and benefits.
How to apply
Come to Goose the Market (2503 N Delaware St Indy 46205) to complete an application or email cover letter + resume to jobs [at] goosethemarket.com No phone calls please.