Update: these positions have been filled; however, Goose is always accepting applications (for Goose the Market, Oca SKB, Oca SKS, and Smoking Goose). If you're interested in working with us, stop by to complete an application or submit your resume + cover letter to jobs [at] goosethemarket.com
Goose the Market's open positions include:
- Meat Monger: cutting meats to order, making sausages, spice rubs, and marinades
- Cheesemonger: cutting charcuterie + cheeses to order, creating beautiful cheese boards and displays
- Enoteca Staff: serve small plates and beer + wine by the glass , assist guests with beer + wine pairings
- Barista: ring up customer purchases, make coffee drinks, create beautiful displays
These are front-of-the-house positions. The ideal candidate is a people person who enjoys interacting with guests and sharing details on #GoodCleanAndFair foodstuffs. Able to multitask and maintain a positive, friendly demeanor at all times, these position require excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and an aesthetic eye for creating displays and maintaining product quality.
Be part of the team that
- provides guests with exceptional front-line customer service
- demonstrates excellent product knowledge
- maintains a positive attitude and team spirit
- upholds standards for organization and cleanliness
- and more
Applicants with prior experience working in food service are encouraged to apply; however, on-the-job training is provided and a willingness to learn is essential for these positions. These positions generally average $12-14/hour with tips, and heath insurance + retirement benefits are available for full-time positions.
How to apply:
Apply in person at Goose the Market 2503 N. Delaware St. Indianapolis IN 46205. Applicants who cannot apply in person may email a cover letter and resume to jobs [at] goosethemarket.com No phone calls please.