The ideal candidate for Goose’s Customer Service Position is a people person who enjoys interacting with guests and sharing details on #GoodCleanAndFair foodstuffs. Able to multitask and maintain a positive, friendly demeanor at all times, this position requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and an aesthetic eye for creating displays and maintaining product quality.
Specific duties include
- greet guests: welcoming them to the market and helping to ensure they leave even happier than when they arrived
- ring up guests and operate the cash register
- create appealing displays and stock products
- answer questions and provide information for guests over the phone and in person
- take orders, serve gelato, make coffee drinks, and more
Be part of the team that
- provides guests with exceptional front-line customer service
- demonstrates excellent product knowledge
- maintains a positive attitude and team spirit
- upholds high standards for organization and cleanliness
- and more
Applicants with prior experience working in food service are encouraged to apply; however, on-the-job training is provided and a willingness to learn is essential for this positions.. Part or full time hours are available for this position that generally averages $12-14/hour with tips.
How to apply:
Apply in person at Goose the Market 2503 N. Delaware St. Indianapolis IN 46205. Applicants who cannot apply in person may email a cover letter and resume to jobs [at] goosethemarket.com No phone calls please.