now hiring: part-time Enoteca staff
Working in the Goose's Beer & Wine Cellar requires a strong personal initiative to accomplish tasks independently. Applicants must have or be able to obtain the state's required documents for serving alcohol.
- nights and weekend availability required
- bar & table-side service: assembling small plates and serving beer & wine by the glass
- share beer/wine information with guests including pairing suggestions
- stock & create displays
- enter pricing and UPCs, managing cash drawer, ring up customers
- wash & polish dishes + maintain cleanliness & organization
- be part of the team that engages guests in exceptional front-line customer service and demonstrates excellent product knowledge
- Applicants are encouraged to apply in person at Goose the Market (2503 N Delaware St). Applicants who cannot apply in person may submit a resume and cover letter to jobs [at] goosethemarket.com No phone calls or social media inquiries please.
check out today's menu + seafood catch list
join the club
get the details and become a member (or give a gift!)
gift cards in good taste
closed on memorial day, monday, may 30
last call in our cellar Enoteca is about 30 minutes before closing time
Our market is built around the love of phenomenal food, the people who passionately produce it, and the rest of us who can’t wait to get our hands on it.
what's inside goose the market?
daily selection of sandwiches, soups, gelato, and small plates
cut-to-order beef, pork, poultry, and game from small Indiana farms raising their animals on pasture
farmstead cheeses from near and far
slow cured and smoked meats, salumi, and sausages from Smoking Goose and other producers here and abroad
fresh produce, artisan breads, preserves, sauces, pickles, pasta, crackers, flours and grains, and more
craft beer and wine by the bottles to take home
beer and wine by the glass + cheese and charcuterie boards and small plates in our cellar Enoteca (21 and over only)